How to upload the Presentation slides?
- Go to www.conftool.net/eda2016 and sign up with your account
- Click on "Your submissions"
- Beside each accepted submission there are 3 links: click on the yellow highlighted "Final upload"
- Scroll the page; in the "Upload file(s) to server" section you have two uploads allowed: the 1st file concerns the Final Abstract for Book of Abstracts; the 2nd file concerns the Presentation (slides) that authors will use during the conference in Modena (file extensions allowed: pdf, ppt, pptx, odp)
- Upload your presentation as the 2nd file
If you just uploaded a file but you have to replace it, simply upload the new one (that will automatically discard the older version).
It is not mandatory to upload your presentation. Presenters can bring the file directly to Modena, but it is strongly suggested to help the organization of the sessions.