Dear Authors, last month we requested a final abstract for printing that had to fit the Call for paper rules. We received only a few uploads and often not fitting at all this rules.
So, we renew the request to the authors that have not uploaded a final version yet or that have uploaded an unfitting version, to upload the final version of your accepted abstract:
- by September 5th (deadline)
- strictly using the Final Abstract template
If you just uploaded a final abstract accordinding to the Call for Paper rules you do not have to upload a new version.
If you uploaded a paper not according to these rules you should replace the old file with a new one, by uploading it again.
How to upload a final version?
- Use the Abstract template to build up the final according to Call for Paper rules (Please do not change styles, fonts, dimension etc. of the Abstract template)
- Go to www.conftool.net/eda2016 and sign up with your account
- Click on "Your submissions"
- Beside each accepted submission there are 3 links: click on the yellow highlighted "Final upload"
- Scroll the page; in the "Upload file(s) to server" section you have two uploads allowed: the 1st file concerns the Final Abstract for Book of Abstracts (File Types allowed: doc, docx, odt); the 2nd file concerns the Presentation (slides) that authors will use during the conference in Modena.
- Upload the Final version of your abstract as the 1st file
- Eventually - later too - upload your presentation as the 2nd file to help the organization of the sessions in Modena
If you just uploaded a file but you have to replace it, simply upload the new one (that will automatically discard the older version).
In case of missing final or unfitting version your abstract will probably not be inserted in the Book of Abstract.